AIM 0.00% 42.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

here comes the pain, page-3

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Yep,its getting harder and harder to find positives the longer this goes on DK.

We are now scraping the barrel trying to find positive innuendo from the delay in the company saying anything.There will be no barrel bottom left soon.

If your second point is reality then one can certainly tar this management with the same brush as Flory imo as there has been a definite positive stance on all they expected to come to fruition in May.There has been no implied negativity in just about anything they have said.

Then one thinks on why they are still digging the damned hole.Do they think they can simply get to the ore then flog the whole shebang to someone for brass razzoo's that can provide the balance of funding to get this thing producing concentrate.

As the Hoof says NS wont be impressed with such an option.

Pang said the other day that there were visible sulphides sub ore zone at Perkoa.Then we had Minesite saying that this should help them raise the balance of funding.I guess that wasnt a quote from management though.Its our reliance on stuff like this thats led us up the collapsing box cut wall before and it shouldnt be like this.

Imo a company should not have to be called for this info to be imparted to holders.Its ultimately their responsibility to keep us informed espc if its going pear shaped.

Something,good or bad will have to be released prior to the end of the week.

My dream would be theyve discovered enough extension to the ore zone that theyve now had to get SRK to run numbers on their reserves to adjust the NPV so the banks can see a somewhat more positive feasibility than previously.

So why am I thinking they are simply going to put out a fence sitting annmnt stating they are still doing due diligence.Maybe the zinc price has something to do with it.Ever since the end of 07 this companies timing has sucked in more ways than one.Can only pray this line of thinkinng is way way off the mark.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.5¢ $2.933K 6.988K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3230 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 4382 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.