ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

here comes the pre arvo push to 10, page-12

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Considering all scenarios,
    there is a chance that the IP annocuement is known to be imminent behind the screens/market depth. There may be orders in the dark pool therfore, who are waiting for buy triggers set at highger prices, which would explain the 4 and 5 10/ths of a cent jumps that it been doing.

I beleive that someone/broker etc is buying up big big big and that it is not simply daytraders. Not with double, potentially triple the turnover of Monday/Tuesday....even a chance that some funds are buying in and out and waiting for the dust (price) to settle, where they will then hold the shares that remain in their possession for long term.

The point of trading the rest may be for taxation (or loss recovery) purposes, while dually serving as a sound investment when it settles.

Realistically, eveyone loves it. There is so much to consider that it pays to sit still sometimes, as i am.

Bots, daytraders, medium - long term investors, shareholders etc are all suited to buying at this point while its in recovery.

So dont expect it to settle down this week - id say it wont settle for a couple of days after the IP annoucemnt is (possibly) released.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.