HDR hardman resources limited

here comes the spp, page-45

1. 16,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    re: re:brief analysis update .....yogi Yogi

I thought better of you mate. Where did that invective come from??? Sure there's a bit of hype/speculation in HDR's share price at the moment but if you look back over the last 3-6 months you will see all the same people analysing HDR and commenting that it was undervalued and that once the market woke up to its potential (as a significant oil producer by 2006) it would be rerated. That's what happened - so where's your problem?

I for one have been holding shares bought over sveral years at an average of 70 cents - I'm happy to have held those. But having been burned in 2001 with HDRO when Courbine was dry I have also been trading HDR CFDs since July/August last year and have consistently taken profit all the way up - locked it in and its in the bank. I won't brag about how much but once again I am very happy.

I'm sure there are other long-term HDR traders and holders who have done very well. Having seen it come all the way up from 39.5 cents last March you have to allow us to be a bit excited!

Cheers

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.