NIA niagara mining limited

here comes the support!, page-7

1. 20,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    amory hill !!! Amory Hill Good Morning

How wrong you can be is very funny, here is why:

I hold NIA, SML, RRS + blue chips, thats all !!!

This is what I posted about ADY this morning if you bothered to check: could get .20 soon on any positive announcement, BUT! if there is no news released soon it will be another run up & dump, a favourite for the dt's
    careful trading is required on ADY

Were you got I hold CUE from is beyond my knowlege, but I guess you know my holdings better than myself lol, I posted yesterday that there was a bid for 1060000 @ .24 & I thought that looked interestng as the sp closed at .23 the day before, I never in my right mind would have thought that would cause any drama.

RRS do your homework amory & look back at my recent posts, ive been bagging all ords for ramping it up even though I still hold a small amount, as for my post this morning I agreed it does look like insiders are buying up the options & had noticed 500,000 orders going through at .022 the last few days, as there is news pending re: there uranium asset, which is probaly the biggest lump of sh!t ever lol

As for SML & NIA im more than happy to keep recomending these as a buy at these levels, they have come way off there highs & bring great oppertunities to patient holders, I have researched these companies more than enough to keep my recomendation as a buy during these tough times, unlike other traders I tend to not panic sell & rather ride out these terrible falls if my confidence on my holdings is strong enough, ive received many thanks in the past re: my posts on certain stocks if you dont like them dont follow them im not your broker I just advise what I think & its up to others to back up my posts with there own research, no trader is perfect & we all call stocks at the wrong times its a lesson we learn from.

I could go on & on with your little b!tch fight you want to start but I have better things to do at them moment & argueing with you really isnt going to go anywere

Moral to this post Amory if your going to bag me atleast research my posts before you do it, as your comments are fairly pathetic but amusing at the same time.

Thanks for the chit chat lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.