ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Can't find much geology in any of their reports. Evidently CLK...

1. 202 Posts.
    Can't find much geology in any of their reports. Evidently CLK Partners seem to have had some success with their published reserves. They are a private company with no reporting requirements. It seems very prudent to me to get a cash flow started before committing a large amount on a wildcat well. That's why I have invested in MAE and ODY. Louisiana is a very prospective area so ICN may do well. Not much money in the bank though and that scares me. I have not been impressed with any exploration in Australia. The big boys seem to have locked up all the good areas.

I'm trying to think of a bit of an experiment for my migration post. Fill a sink with water. Submerge a small cup upside down and a larger cup, upside down, covering it. Both initially filled with water. The small cup is a low trap and the larger cup would be a higher trap. Now take a flexible tube and blow air into the small cup. The water will be displaced but since the larger cup is filled with water, the displaced water will just flow into the sink. When the smaller cup fills with air, any additional air will flow into the larger cup displacing the water again into the sink. When both are filled with air, no amount of additional water in the sink will displace the air. Hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.