PZC 0.00% 0.2¢ pan asia corporation limited

here he is, page-2

1. 2,983 Posts.
    ROFL, for your sake not to mention the general sanity you display here on HC, I'm really hoping we see that price sooner than expected.

Hell, I'd almost be willing to offer you a lifeline, buy you out of PZC X-trade at that price. But hey..... some of the best lessons you ever learn are through the mistakes you make and I wouldn't want to deny you of that.
    Money is money but you can't put a price on knowledge.

While many of us will be seeing great profits once 80 cents comes around, you'll be pondering on the idea about how you got yourself this conundrum to start with.
    Next time you decide to invest money in the stock market try using a stop loss, it helps to avoid the situation you're in, giving you get a chance to re-enter at a later stage and make some profits.

Then think about this, if your current investment is only worth pocket change, surely it would have made sense to double your holdings and bring your average down to around 40 cents?

Fair enough it's not always granted to buy a stock if it hasn't performed, and the chart and declining s/p hasn't exactly enticed the average investor pre-consolidation.
    But..... if you'd done some research, you would have known that the calculated risk for upside potential far outweighs the downside risk. Not to mention the capital required to double your holdings would have been quite minimal. (according to you it was enough to buy yourself some lunch)
    It's not like you were going to be breaking the bank to catching a falling knife which seems to be your sentiment lol.

I guess it doesn't really matter what I say on here, perhaps you'll let this ride on up and see a decent profit anyways. Maybe you'll learn something?
    Regardless of that, no one wants to see you lose money or miss out on opportunity's, but it is quite pointless to sit around and blame the rest of the world for your own doings.

I really hope it all comes together for you Forgetgst. All the best.

:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.