SPA 12.0% 2.8¢ spacetalk ltd

Here is a sob story for you., page-2

1. 72,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    The opportunity cost of holding mwr is clearly evident to all...lol

In the meantime the positive reviews keep rolling in!...

Customer Reviews

Based on 449 reviews

85%
    (381)

11%
    (48)

4%
    (17)

1%
    (3)

0%
    (0)
    Most Recent Highest Rating Lowest Rating Most Helpful Pictures First Videos First Most Helpful

J
    15/11/2020

Janine

Great watch

So far very happy. The battery lasts, and it mostly does what I want. Tracking would be better if I could request a current location, rather than just receiving scheduled location. I think it would also be better if you the user could see sent messages. I also wish it was more waterproof. That said, I think this is the best option available at the moment, and I'm glad to have it.

>> replied:

Hi Janine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear you are happy with your SPACETALK so far!

'Location on demand' is available through the All My Tribe app. This will give you the most up-to-date location of your child. In your AllMyTribe app, you can find a radar button at the top right of the map on the Location tab. Tap it, and the AllMyTribe app will start scanning for your child's GPS location.

A
    14/11/2020

Arati

Great device, Easy to explain and used by my daughter, makes safer as we can monitor and get notification, happy and already recommended to my cousin.

L
    13/11/2020

Lisa T.

Delivers great smart phone for kids

My daughter aged 9 begged us for a phone and after she saw a few kids at school with a spacewalk watch we started to consider this as an alternative. With school mode switched on, the battery lasts 2 days. It's fantastic for texting and crystal clear quality calls. Location services helpful and the app is super easy to use. Enrolled for a $10 SIM to costing $16 per month to maintain use which is reasonable. Screen quality is great and step count, weather functions... Read more

S
    12/11/2020

Stacey D.

Love the watch had a few little issues but all sorted now

B
    12/11/2020

Brooke

Great watch

My son loves his watch. He is 9 and is not interested in carrying a phone. He loves the step counter function and being able to call me and send messages.
    I love that I can confirm he is at school or at home and can get in touch easily.
    It is quite a big watch for his little arm but doesn't seem to bother him. ...
    Read more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.8¢ 2.2¢ $6.988K 268.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103522 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 114920 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.