LIN 0.00% 12.5¢ lindian resources limited

Dear Alexandria,I'm so sorry. I thought I was posting on the...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102

Dear Alexandria,

I'm so sorry. I thought I was posting on the Lindian forum not Alexandria 07's personal forum?

Why are you so intent on trying to consistently smash any ideas that shareholders (who are all part owners of the company) may come up with?

Many companies in fact have been using 'crowd sourcing' for years now in recognition that many heads are often better than one.

Your total (blind?) resistance to my latest post is quite concerning. MEI are saying that hard rock RE needs an NdPr price of $US100/kg to be as profitable as MEI with a $US50/kg price.

Now my Lindian research leads me to believe that our profitability numbers are much better than that (but it doesn't matter much if no one knows that that is the case)).

So please open your eyes a little and realise (think) that the reason I've mentioned MEI and their latest marketing is BECAUSE it opens the door for us to make the broader market realise that our deposit is like no other hard rock RE. It is so much better/more profitable.

Also, MEI generate a much bigger following with their marketing than we do, THEREFORE a Lindian profitability comparison with MEI will be seen by many more eyeballs!

Simples!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $144.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $76.72K 613.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 624772 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.