CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

I agree. BUT, certainly much of the enthusiasm of when...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    I agree. BUT, certainly much of the enthusiasm of when everything is going to come good is starting to tarnish.

Some of the reasons why things haven't come good might be out of CNX's control, but when we hear constantly of when the next good news should be coming, and these deadlines keep coming and going, it does make you wonder whether;

1. Things aren't as positive as we think/are told
    2. Management hasn't been as honest as we would like and have been talking things up more than they should.
    3. We've misread many things about this company and technology and should be listening to the naysayers that seem to be enjoying themselves at the moment on this board.

As someone who bought in more than a year ago, and has accumulated more as the price has dropped, believing that, in time things would right themselves, I've listened to both sides over the last few months. Certainly things don't look good on my balance sheet at the moment! I still believe in this company, and believe that management can get it right. I believe that there was no incompetence in getting the submission to DERM right, and there is more politics involved than an incomplete submission. Still, if things don't sort themselves out in the new 2 months, I certainly will start to worry!

I wish CNX all the best - for their own sake as well as mine! Fingers crossed 2012 will be a great year with Chile getting going in a big way as well as Bloodwood Creek!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.