CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Phill I honestly hope the bounce is a sustained one but without...

1. 980 Posts.
    Phill I honestly hope the bounce is a sustained one but without wanting to sound pessimistic unfortunately I still maintain the world economy has some way to go beofore the mess in the EU is over, and going on what many experts are predicting the rest of the world will undoubtedly suffer to some extent as result, so it's still of my belief until then, any positive announcements and sp increases will not be truly leveraged in a way that they could be or even sustained for that matter.

This is far more serious than what most give credit for and this is why we've witnessed several dead cat bounces in many companies sp and why we might see more these are very volatile times indeed.

As I've said before much of what has been going on has been out of Carbon Energy's control as too with other companies.

Just an example: Take a look at Linc Energy, it's in a much better financial position than Carbon Energy plus they've been kicking many goals, plenty of positive announcements and their massive buy back but their sp is down under $1.50 compared to over $3.25 back at the start of June. Also witnessed dead cat bounce here, so you can get my drift.

I just hope the world economy improves and doesn't plunge into another 2008 GFC number 2 because if it does it will more than likely be worse than the first.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.