SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

Hi allGave up putting posts on as frequently as I used to. Got a...

1. 103 Posts.
    Hi all
    Gave up putting posts on as frequently as I used to. Got a tad peeved passing on hours of research just to be called a ramper, so now I just prefer to sit back and read and give the occasional bit of advice for what it is worth.

Forget all the mumbo jumbo about charts, Frostie's selling and buying theories. The news is Select is capped at 13 mill and hugely pregnant with 2 deals that will have a substantial impact on its market cap. The first deal will push through its highs and the HepC collaboration - well I guess only the guy upstairs knows what that will do because by then I think the market will finally be savvy to the fact Select is a legitimate revenue earning Biomed with huge potential.

Heard Frostie's in Perth and I believe there is massive support for PBI in the west. Frostie could be over there trying to stich a deal up for GAM. Could it be a big nickel deal? We'll just have to keep guessing won't we.

Mediguard will be a hot float - me thinks. For those who are interested - time frame early December and it's a needle IPO.

Cheers
    The Cloud

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.