ATX 3.13% 15.5¢ amplia therapeutics limited

Here Is What Will Most Likely Happen

1. 54 Posts.
    Just to update all of you, I sold 75% of my parcel today at $.71/share. Got lucky on that one. IMHO... and I hope that I am wrong, the results in August/September will be 'inconclusive'. Please be aware that even Simon indicated throughout various PR releases that the one thing that he was concerned about is if the trial was set up correctly to actually show the true results of the drug. That scares the heck out of me and apparently Simon. He is indeed covering himself as time goes on. In addition, another delusion of shares will happen once again on 22 July 2017... right before results are to be given. That is when another series of stock options will be grated at US$.60/share. I don't think this stock will run up higher than $1.00/share prior to the results.

In conclusion, I have a bad feeling that this was a classic 'PUMP & DUMP'. The timing of the Collins/Price telephone calls and significant press drove this to huge price levels only to have been brought down to earth within a day or two. afterwards. Very concerning. In addition, the price has continued to drift lower over the past few weeks with no end in sight. The stock options granted today allows employees and more importantly insiders and directors a way to pull significant profit on their positions as most of them are in at $.18/share or so. They don't have to sale a lot but they and their friends are indeed selling. Once again, I hope that I am dead wrong on this one. But once again, expect trial results to be 'inconclusive'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.