KGD 0.00% 1.0¢ kula gold limited

here is why they fall every day

1. 5,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    Perhaps a director will read this post. In the CR presentation.

Kula Gold is expected to have sufficient funding post equity raising to reach project finance funding for the Woodlark Island Gold Project

•Funds raised from capital raising will be used for further exploration and working capital

////////////

Let me ask. Why do you need money to reach project financing? You have a BFS. Now I know all permits are not issued. Are you raising millions of dollars so you guys can sit drinking beer whilst the PNG authorities read your submissions.

What is further exploration and working capital? What are you SPECIFICALLY going to do, other than pay yourselves each month. Do you have ANY PLAN.

So, in fact, the CR was for the directors and management to be paid their monthly salaries and perks for as long as they can be paid.

We have been told, by managment, that the banks are approaching them to give them money to finance the project. And the project is robust and economic. If that is so, why does not management sign with any of the numerous banks approaching them with money.

Merry Christmas. My pressies will be a little less this year accounting for my KGD losses. But I am sure the directors and management will have a merry one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3493155 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 41833 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.