IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Morning LSM,You're probably right with a figure around 300k and...

1. 145 Posts.
    Morning LSM,

You're probably right with a figure around 300k and I think they are just being conservative which is good because its always better to surprise the market on the upside than the reverse.By nature I'm not really a conservative person but I've learned through trading and investing not to get too carried away with your emotions if you can help it.Which can be hard at times.

With whats happening at SC the production costs are being lowered given the size of the discovery and like you say,we still have Maxwells,RD,Mt Monger etc to come.From here the next 2-3 months is a very important period as they have to ascertain the size of the deposits to then make a decision on how big the plant will be.Like they said they don't want it to be too big or small but just right.So the methodology of their drilling program is related to this so I was told.Peter Ironside also told me that the feasibility work will be in tandem with the drilling program over the next few months.

The IGR story is starting to spread by the looks of the trading this morning.Another gap up and an intra day high of 37c.In the 1st few minutes of trading we had around 700k traded and as I type we're over 3 million!Although the volume has really tapered off now.Lets hope for a close around 36/36.5c.

Since its low in August its had a meteoric rise, and as you and I and other LT holders feel,well overdue.
    From a technical perspective its trend is great.Twice rising by 9.5c and then retracing about 50% and no more than 61.8%.This move now is greater and we may see 40c reached sometime this week but I would expect a consolidation around 34-35c before inevitably moving higher.Unless Wall St really craps itself this week I don't think we will see that gap between 30.5&32c being filled and my feeling is that this is a continuation gap which normally aren't closed.

I'm happy with its consistent moves even though of course I wouldn't begrudge a "ripper" RMS like announcement over the next 2 months to shoot it over the $1 mark.Aside from that a consistent trending share is great to own for obvious reasons.Over the last 2 months the SP has more than doubled and we're not out of 2nd gear yet!

Cheers
    Tigerpen8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.