QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

here,s the scoop crew on qpn :)$$, page-296

1. 9,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2474
    Guys this has been a bummer hey but we can not choose to ignore the obvious this is O&G exploration and nothing's written in stone until a discovery THUS the leverage we so enjoy on a discovery in the oily pennies..... The secret of investing in oily pennies is always only invest what you can afford to lose or your profit within a given financial trading year. NEVER NEVER invest money that you will whine about if the company project you invest in doesn't turn out for the positive ..... As expected from the out set investing in QPN on a negative result for me QPN has only really cost me some profit from my PF 2010/2011 and has added a group of Directors that I will never go near again with a forty foot pole.

What I have learnt from the QPN journey thus far is the directors of QPN and Alliance Group Companies are Tim Burton puppets. We have endured frustrating reporting standards from head office along the whole Amazon drill pre and post spud. There was complete neglect of holders in the recent Cap raising and to add insult to injury the phone manner of head office during the TH and the dumping of negative news on the market this morning without any further plans for the company is enough for me.

I was happy to jump in BUY depth this morning to average down my heads after holding down a big loss on the oppies now with the failure of Amazon..... but i will be waiting with baited breath to see what head office plan to do with us beaten up holders next???? i must admit i have never been kicked in the huts harder in all my years of the markets than QPN has done in the last 6 months to us loyal holders in such a buoyant market, i have voiced my opinion of said to head office and really i don't think they give a hoot about us holders .....So am i looking to exit QPN now Amazon has turned to dust the answer ATM is no not until the new financial year at least and not until we get some word from the Tim B boffins on our future ....and chin up crew the sun will come up in the morning and some where on the ASX the sun will be shining just keep trying to get your shares of the rays :)$$$$

Happy Days

GB:)$$$

And yes i did do my kicked in nuts on the oppies BIG TIME lol :)$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.