IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Oh Jester......thank god you came,the robhood/boiler/vendor crap...

1. 685 Posts.
    Oh Jester......thank god you came,

the robhood/boiler/vendor crap is doing my head in. What a way to trash a forum! Just stop rob.....and they will. The only points being scored at the moment are ignore functions. Gunna be a long year!

The use of Cvac on other cancer types is an interesting aspect of Prima's potential. Sadly, it is acedemic until FDA approval. The demise of the Dubai experiment was, in my opinion short sighted and premature. There has been comment here commending this move, but stupid in my opinion. The abilities of the current board of directors in proving the science are without question. But, in tactical nuances they need a rocket up the bum. It's a shame, but i'm still a believer.

Canvas recruitment is a strange one. There will be need of a cap raise at some point during the trial. The percieved slowness of recruitment needs to be backed up by company promises of speeding up to meet timelines announced. Otherwise the final 2b data will meet an already sceptical market. Like any junior bio....a lot needs to fall into place.....and the next cap raise is critical! A cornerstone investor would be welcome at this point.

Regards,meg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.8¢ 29.0¢ $539.5K 1.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 214062 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 469318 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.