CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

here we go again ! pre open ?, page-38

1. RNF
    1,897 Posts.
    Giddy Yup

Once again, I agree with your comments regarding value and share price. Words are an interesting thing as they can be interpreted many ways (more so in the English language).

I believe the CDU SP has been manipulated by the bots, along with many other stocks, simply because they can in accordance with whatever program they follow. Several stocks I am in have not been hit to the same degree as CDU or one or two others and I can accept the concept of bot trading even though I dislike it because it is not open to everyone to access.

Now, in relation to what I think will happen when the ML is issued, I have no idea whatsoever as it will depend on the program set by the bot(s) to achieve the required outcome(s). I would like to believe that with the ML comes more 'certainty' for CDU but because production has not commenced the SP will still probably be subject to movement according to the bots and the world financial situation. Volume is the key and to date it has been low and IMO mostly churn but the ML could change all that for some Investors/Traders. Of cause I could be way off the mark here.

It, too, agree 2012 should be much better all round for CDU with hopefully production from the mine. I am happy be a LT holder and good luck to you and all holders in the coming weeks.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.