ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

here we go again with the misinformed people, page-58

1. 6,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    Followme...

tis is what i have to say about your post below: i never said this is the next FMG or anything that u posted below...whats going on here...

you posted this towards me Posted: 01/06/08 17:33
    Post #: 2944219

I stopped listening to you when you dribbled out this is the next fmg and when you said the following:

"1. In relation to A. Elberg sales.

Its a smart operator who wants to fly under the radar. What if he reduced his holding to under 5% to no longer have to announce to you guys what he is actually doing? "

Yep. Spot on. Thats what he did. Got it in one. You are on a winner with that call.

Oh Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

His reason for selling was like everyone else. You go figure out what that is. Maybe something to do with...first letter V...last five...ALUE

Keep following the penny dreadfulls mate. nsl, mky, cxy, lko, cvi, qol, wmt, mpj. lol.

What a mature portfolio. Full of quality. A real risk averse player we have here. Great diversification.

And to tell you the truth, if you 'account' (i note 'account'; as opposed to own; implying the shares are held through multiple people' perhaps a group?) for 25mn shares here, you are either insane or the manipulator with the 3mn and multiple single price 1.46mn 'accumulators'.

Please dont spin dribble that im trying to post to get on the top posters.

Its like your Elberg claim. Or your FMG claim. Utter Garbage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.