RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Here we go again., page-3

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    re: Here we go again!!! Well, the timing of that last post looks opportune. Wish ol Greenpastures was still about and not hating my guts...he might finally have realised that charting could have saved him a heap of dough!

That 3.5c support is VERY significant on RMG because its not only a 261.8% support for the recent price action but its a much longer term 2 year 161.8% support that coincidentally almost exactly match up at 3.5c

RMG plunged to 4.1c a few minutes ago only to see a 600k bid appear immediately so someone is confident about the future and watching closely even if a few of the nervous sh's are bailing out. The action is on relatively low vols at the moment for what is currently a penny dreadful but this stock was trading up to 30c around a year ago before the wheels fell off.

Just missed the buy at 4.1c. I'll keep watching here as the buyer just got a quick 20% book gain in a matter of minutes.

Some pretty handy players sitting on the board of this company so its worth watching if they don't run out of money...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.