EQR 7.14% 4.5¢ eq resources limited

here we go again, page-13

1. 1,559 Posts.
    You still believe this glossy brochure nonsense? May I suggest you take a couple minutes, get back to the brochures of 2011/12 and check how many promises have been broken and how many targets have been missed? Is there any target or number that has actually been met? In production by the end of 2011? Drilling Tara? $5M budget? 5000 MTU per month? Sales of 10M annually?

And now you have the guts to seriously come up with that 18 months payback thing? I'm shaking my head in disbelief.

Under what condition would I buy back? First of all they would have to come clean. Tell us the truth about throughput. Hard facts and precise numbers instead of blurry patter. Then they'd have to put up a transparent and detailed plan. What are the milestones on our way to full production from hard rock? WHEN are these milestones supposed to be achieved and what is it going to COST? They would have to stop hiding the BFS from us. Make the damn thing public like any other company does! They hide this most important information from us but want us to pay the bill? Is this what they deem fair?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.003(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $100.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $17.48K 382.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31270 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.