EQR 0.00% 5.0¢ eq resources limited

here we go again, page-2

1. 6,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    OK this does come as a surprise to me. It is a dilution of the share base and a hit until at least March 1.
    While treefeeds can boast about being right and he is, I would like shareholders to fully look beyond 5 march.
    If as James Morgan states in the announcement this is to get the hard rock mining underway this is no more than a mid point. Today's has said that.
    As shareholders we should be provided with further details to just who provided the LOI and what was really offered.
    What is the expected production numbers for the period at least until march.
    This is not a charity I'm here to make money not paper my walls with useless blue paper dotted with SRN numbers.
    While it is convenient to ask for us to throw in a few more dollars into the pot we really have the right to ask for details in greater depth and width to where this is going.
    It should be expected that those details be available before 22 February when the offer closes or the company may come up short.
    Lets all hope the board work with us shareholders and provide the details we require so we can confidently more forward as one with their plans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 266218 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 460334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.