LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Here we go again !, page-305

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Borty,

Yes, I was thinking along the same lines as your contact for the cap raising.. . I also note the 2:60 point as it had a big down spike that day (Maybe a tree shake) but came back to near open. It looked like a good point to me then onwards it went... 2.25/2.30 was the next major point I saw, sat there for a few weeks with a bit of volume before the NA instos took over again..

Not sure where to from here though. I am thinking it may keep trucking back to the 3.50 mark short term..possibility, not a prediction just my gut feel on the probability.

Long term I have no issue if they keep ticking boxes.. Short term we may see it retest lows depending on what happens with the small cap end of the market in the US and the world markets in general..

We may be just taking a breather. 4% down on the dow is not huge and is still on trend.. I think there have been a total of 7 4% declines since the run started in 2011. Its all about probability...

The good thing is that the presentations start in the US this week I believe. They also sit down to nut out the final contracts for the BTA's which will be signed once the FERC schedule is released... Not long to go now till the fundamentals start to kick in again...Hopefully with some more NA buying to shoo away these bots that have caned us recently....

Good times to be had hopefully.....

Have a good weekend everyone....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.