LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Here we go again !, page-306

1. 253 Posts.
    Sir, or ma'am I don't convienently leave things out, I speak (type) candidly. I don't know about you but We are All here to make money, and Cheniere in the past few years went from $4 a share or less to $80 a share, I'm not sure what you consider a, "Bubble, and in a downtrend" but I'm am 100% positive that Cheniere has made more than a couple millionaires. Lol, what else can you ask for. And you responded WITHOUT answering my question as I so politely posed to you, so I'll answer it,, Cheniere has made ZERO dollars, it's lost money as a company,, but please please tell me how that matter if you bought 1 share for $5, and today your share is worth almost $70, 2 weeks ago $80. One of Us convienently left out something, lol but it surely wasn't me. I haven't asked why you are here like some of the other posters because you are entertaining,, But I honestly now have no idea if you're not about making MONEY,, LNG.ASX has went from 20¢ or something like that to $4+, now about $3, and btw has also made some people A Lot Of Money, if you can tell me how that isn't the point, or how that's a bad thing, I'll cancel my Hot Copper account and Sell every share Monday! Don't be distracted my fellow posters, I do beleive LNG will build what they say they will build, but even if they never pour 1sq ft of concrete the point is to make money along the way, so if it's a bubble Sir/Ma'am then you're ----------- not to ride it. When you've made your money then get off the bus. And lastly Sir/Ma'am can you tell me how people will be heating their homes 20 years from now (Lol if we haven't blown ourselves up by then) well since I know you may not answer I will in your stead, they will hear their homes and cook (most of) their meals the same way they did 20 years ago, and 20 years before that, with NATURAL GAS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.