SLX 0.99% $5.12 silex systems limited

Good comments Science Boy. Based on those comments though I get...

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Good comments Science Boy. Based on those comments though I get the impression you generally support the recent action by management (ex your involvement) such as cutting off funding for the novel technologies? I understand some have concerns in management's approach in the past but do you have any suggestions on what approach should be taken from today forward? As previously conveyed I believe the current approach of skeleton staff, as little costs as possible etc until there is more certainty around commercializing the SLX technology is the best approach.

As for today's drop I think it probably relates to a combination of three things 1. margin calls trigged; 2. short sellers pushing it down; or 3. BNY offloading. The positive in all three of these scenarios is that it should rebound pretty quickly. I think it is very unlikely to be someone front running inside information as the movement and size would have ASIC knocking on their door straight away when the news came out.

i expect a speeding ticket tomorrow with an answer that they aren't aware of any news and they believe it relates to a significant shareholder offloading their stake.

i am the Iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.