FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Here we go again, page-3

1. 1,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Packer,

Recall just a day or so. PhillW provided some TA along with a very constructive characterization of FAR.

In what may turn out to be a somewhat prophetic statement, he noted. ".....Unfortunately, the FAR chart shows that on a historical basis it is a pump & dump stock. Another words, all moves historically have been 4-6 week pump and then the a falls out of it. What we want to see which would indicate FAR is becoming investment grade stock is an up move followed by a consolidation then the next up move etc. A failure of 7.9c and a fall down towards 7.4c before taking out 8.7c would make the FAR chart look healthier from a technical stand point because it would show accumulation, profits being taken at resistance zone and subsequent sell down to support and then accumulation at support prior to rallying past prior resistance. ... "

This may be among FAR's darkest days for many of us, but they too shall pass. We all need to embrace a little conviction and patience. I've tried to imagine what CN is focusing her efforts on about now, and I hope to god it's not this temporary dip in SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $101.9K 200.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48741 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 1786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.