PEK 2.70% 19.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Here we go again, page-30

1. 17,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1359
    This is the key extract from the quarterly - emphasis added by myself

"At the most recent meetings held towards the end of the Quarter both the Minister and Commission reiterated their full support for the Project and for the Company. The Minister confirmed the Parliamentary Cabinet Papers in relation to the Project’s SML application have been prepared and are awaiting consideration by the Cabinet, he is confident that the Cabinet will approve the application after the rigorous assessment already undertaken by the Mining Commission. He also stressed that although the application process had taken a significant amount of time the Government and his new Ministry is highly motivated to have the pending SMLs approved as soon as possible to facilitate new investment into the country through the resources sector."

This is all from the Minister and Commission - i.e. the decision makers of the SML - the Minister is "confident that the cabinet will approve the application"

Next time cabinet meets, if it's on the cabinet agenda, we should have the SML IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $49.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 19.0¢ $1 3

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26026 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 3 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.