MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

here we go again..., page-41

1. 3,537 Posts.
    Tramby52, I sincerely recommend you take some time to work on your people skills, I guess that sitting at your computer day in and out while watching your LT investments leaves you a lot of free time to think of arrogant and sarcastic things to say to the people who intrude on your "territory". You need to be more careful about your judgement of others.

I don't give a .... about the opinions of T4P, or any of the other high profile posters on HC (eg Fatstocks etc etc.) You are very presumptious in this regard. They have their own agenda and I refuse to be drawn into herd mentality. In fact I have openly questioned some of their statements.

I am relatively new to HC and have now come to understand the reason for price movements of stocks I held prior too this time. Blatant ramping. The only area I can give you credit for at this time is that you are not of this group - as far as I've seen.

You are wrong - I did not sell because MEO looks like a long term investment - I sold because I was in the GREEN. LT investments have many opportunities to re-enter and I would prefer to have control of my money in these volatile times., although I must admit I was a bit hasty in selling the whole amount - could have left a bit behind to play with - but that's what I intend to do in the morning - and perhaps I'll get in below my sale price today - now what's wrong with that? Yes, I know, you'll have a smart answer.

You need to lighten up a bit - perhaps you need a holiday???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.