ORG 2.76% $9.52 origin energy limited

in my humble opinion - not to be confused with fact - what you...

1. 9,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3495
    in my humble opinion - not to be confused with fact - what you saw last Thursday was pure algo drivel around option expiry and long holiday

ive watched markets for past 5+ years pretty closely - whenever you go into global 'day off' - gold price and stocks will pump - and always gives it back on resumption - and most commodity exposures jog on the spot - usually with algo driven absurd up and down moves

but this morning you;ve got US nixing iranian oil sales pumping up oil price - and both oils has already broken above key technicals

so now oil stocks are following - bpt, ato both breaking out this morning - ORG yet to do so because its weakest of the 3

highest debt/income ratio, highest $usoil break even operating price - thats why its been the worst of the 3 to be on to date

but - if oil price continues strong - ORG should outperform precisely because it is so highly leveraged

i dont get a strong sense that the actual oil/natural gas income weightings has any direct effect on asx energy stock performance - but i could be wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.52
Change
-0.270(2.76%)
Mkt cap ! $16.38B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.53 $9.54 $9.48 $7.803M 842.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3118 $9.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.52 5336 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.