BMN 2.61% $2.24 bannerman energy ltd

here we go back to 1 dollar, page-33

1. 27,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3296
    SDG, how long has savanna been going on for?

How recently did the overall market deteriorate?

Two two time lines aren't the same.

Dont think savanna has legs, it's basically one man, running an ambulance chasing law suite.

It's all about perspective, when you have stocks that have been smashed. We all hold them.

If you could walk in with fresh notes, to your current capitol, and buy the stocks you have at todays prices, seem like the steal of the century right?

Well, you already own them. And it's really about where to from here. I'm cash poor, so all i can do is consolidate in the same sector, to those with artificial lows. For the maximum return journey.

And dont you think that shorters, cfd shorters will have been exaserpating the "trend" on any of these stocks like BMN. By selling, you are giving into the shorters agenda.

I remind you to recall what t/o prices have been paid for assets less devlopable than BMN. PDN paid 1 billion for Summit in QLD, RIO sold Kintyre for 560 mill WA, what is BMN worth?????

And some will say nothing if they get their licences pulled.

But seriously, IMO, that wont happen, or investment in namibia would turn into a circus act.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.24
Change
-0.060(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $400.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.29 $2.32 $2.22 $375.3K 166.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 584 $2.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.