MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Didnt the executive director of the FIRB come out with his...

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    Didnt the executive director of the FIRB come out with his defacto limits and for greenfield projects the limit is 50%? clearly this level is not going to be reached regardless of who it is. I would think every major and wanna be major energy company has been linked.
    All well and good seeing what the long term demand curve for LNG in asia is but first we need to drill and see if we have gas in the first place, or if this whole Artemis farm out been a lot of fluff by people (ie Jurgen) who dont know what they are doing.

If there hasnt been an announcement yet due to additions to the scope of the farm in, eg including a funding deal with Tassie Shoals given Petrofac got the boot, then why the hell wouldnt you release this to the market given this would I presume fit squarely in the definition of a "price sensitve" development. emphasis on the continuous in continous disclosure.

It just doesnt make any sense and really i think we are all scrambling trying to justify the ticking clock winding down to zero. I have used dips in the SP to top up and have had confidence in the team and the permit but this time Im not. call me a nervous nellie but its cutting it too fine right now but of course would be over the moon if this whole thing is last minute negotiations getting the best possible deal for us suffering holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.