SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

If we remember the big turnover in share we had about 5 weeks...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    If we remember the big turnover in share we had about 5 weeks ago and then about a week after the constant sell down began. i believe we will see a "change in substantial holding" notice very soon.

I also believe this will be a broker closing a position whcih has no basis on the fundamentals of the company, moreover i believe this because non of the holders on HC have been mentioning that they have been selling.

My hope is that this position will be closed out in the very near short term and as such this is when we will see accumulation back up to atleast 15 cents based on any news which represents just one flow rate on any of our current programs

problem is we need new money as i think that everyone that wants to be in "is in" and besides robbing a bank or asking granny for some money, we need some good news to attract new money and i do believe the new money is not that far away due to the potential results that may be coming at that we sit in the asx 300 i can garuntee you that there are other brokers watching this stock very carefully.

current holders will make a 25% gain on this before christams as i think its highly unlikely that none of these wells will hit.

moreover the current sp again i believe is based on what we currently have, i say this because we were at 20 cents at one stage with none of what we have going on at the moment even announced

to move funds now would be financial suicide

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.