MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Here we go its now one for 5, page-17

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Oh Lordy Lord Slater, your main protagonist over there is back to his normal " as long as we are the biggest shareholder ramble is all that matters" .. He is so deluded to think that as MEO s largest shareholder is only 4% that if Mosman can increase their take up to 5% they will have it in the bag as largest shareholder. And they dont actually need 90.1%....Absolutely mind boggingly painful to see the Dumb and Dumber level of knowledge of what they think is real and factual to actuals.... !
    They may scrape together a further percentage of take up , their SP is going one way now, they obviously do not have any release of good news from PC...The lust is waring of the super giant fag packet calculation find and will even more as no farminee would touch that with a barge pole with out a massive amount of DD and studies / Seismic , on top of this the threat of massive dilution coming is only going to put acute downwards pressure on this share. Time to short Mosman for sure..
    I know you are a holder and I dont want to rub it in to you.... why dont you sell up and join us here.. believe me, things will be happening very soon and as its all offshore , when it does, it normally atracts a lot of attention.. MEO is in as good shape as its been for the last couple of years in my book albeit share price still at all time lows or there about, , even though cash is lower, we have taken control of our ship firmly and it will turn around....PS had a very big reputation at Bhp.... He was held back by the last CEO, he now has the shackles of MEO ....
    Mosman have just not done their DD on so many aspects of their developement plan it seems to me...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.