MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Here we go its now one for 5, page-35

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Very Plausible Staymour. yes indeed...
    They have quite clearly given up all hope of taking MEO over , this is clear and they have changed their strategy right round to now be trying to acquire as much stock as possible and attempt to be the largest shareholder... However even as lagest shareholder they have NO power to sell the company Mosman without full shareholder majority support.
    Their shareholders have not got that yet.... it may sink in a week or so....
    Whatever as stated and you alluded it is a good situation form MEO Holders as there is essentially only a win / win scenario in place now for MEO holders

For MSMSN to aquire MEO stock with a script swap, MSMSN SP must improve acutely and keep improving if this a long term plan, this can only be done through trasnformational news regarding, farm outs, funding, JV`s, commercial discoveries etc...
    For MEO holders to want to swap their MEO script to Mosman script , MEO must start to go back down hill and all improvements cease , meaning MEO holders ( 98.4% OF US) see no future in the company as a going entity which is most clearly not the case and quite the opposite in fact....

There is A - A massive incentive for Mosman board to make their scenario happen as this is the only way they have the actual control in making MEO holders swap their script to them
    There is B- A massive incentive in MEO board to make sure they keep moving forward, they continue improve, they deliver farm outs, they monitise , they bring the company back into the game As they have NO control in what ever happens to Mosman so this is the only way to ensure they keep their shareholders happy.

So as I said, in my view, a massive WIN / WIN situation for MEO holders...and should be seen as a positive for the MEO SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.