WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Here we go - licence, page-120

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Awesome, congrats to holders. I feel the only reason we are sitting where we are is due to the number of false starts we have had. OBJ is like a toy for traders. Every positive ann is met with crazy hype then eventually sold back down to pathetic levels. It's like sad, predictable clockwork. I've lost count how many times it's happened and I'd bet my left nut its going to happen again but as it turns out, my OBJ shares are more precious and i'm not willing to take that risk. But sooner or later, we are going to break out in a big way and all the negatives can crawl back into the darkness and wonder where else they will get their troll kicks and ego boosts from. It's obvious many of these are extremely intelligent people but seriously have some kind of mental affliction which constantly keeps bringing them back. There's honestly no logical reason why you'd devote so much of your time to proving someone wrong. There's a guy in my neighbourhood who whips out his metal detector every weekend and scours the local park for treasure. Is there actually treasure? Maybe there is, maybe there's not. But i don't spend my entire weekend trying to convince him otherwise. Now i feel like this a probably a bad example comparing the metal detector guy to OBJ shareholders, but my point remains. I couldn't care less what he does and I hope he one day finds his treasure. But I digress, because OBJ isn't trying to strike it lucky like your average mining company. We've already found our gold, its just gonna take some time to get it out of the ground. Only a fool would walk away from that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.