WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Here we go! Sk-II!, page-293

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    trickyonthebeach,

I'm writing this for the benefit of other posters, not you, since I have already put you on ignore and don't give the slightest toss about your 'clever', cowardly anonymous reply. Equally, I'm not writing this to make you understand, since you have no desire to because your only goal is to bait and downramp. It's simply to point out how irrelevant your (cough cough) observations are.

Let's take your premise that nobody cares about magnetic eye make-up.

Firstly, I do not believe that's the case, and I believe if P&G (somewhat more of an expert than you or I) has dedicated literally years to this, that's good enough for me.

My point is this..... it is IRRELEVANT whether people care about magnetic eye make-up or not. Literally, irrelevant.  The only thing we need to know as shareholders is that we are being paid every single time this product is purchased.  It is one of  the world's largest FMCG's main products, the world's largest FMCG is clearly backing it, the world's largest FMCG sells millions of these things and the world's largest FMCG will be paying us (conservative estimate) at least $3 every time it is sold. Grab a calculator.

People will give a damn about magnetic eye make up because the world's largest FMCG tells them to. And even if they don't, and even if it's perceived to be a gimmick, and even if the science is crap (none of which is true), the fact remains the wands will not lead to a specific downturn in sales, will they?

Even if sales remain status quo, we are in for a colossal pay day that your childish, obvious bleating can't possibly overcome.

Happy new year.
    Last edited by ArtVandelay: 03/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.