WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Here we go! Sk-II!, page-471

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    Somehow I feel P&G will be working closely with OBJ to ensure everything is done to get the BOD's Performance Milestones over the line, as highlighted by Abdm less than a month ago. Apart from the recent vetoed AGM Resolution for the 10 million extra shares, the OBJ BOD are yet to not achieve any of their previous Performance Milestones; so I continue to be confident they will achieve the Nov 2017 deadlines:

“P&G’s partnership with OBJ and our joint commitment of collaboration directly aligns with P&G’s business strategies, working to develop new solutions and innovations that can touch and improve the lives of our consumers all over the world."

~ Jeff Weedman, VP of Global Business Development, P&G

"If we find a company that is of strategic interest to us, we have no hesitation and there is no limitation on how we choose to participate. It could be a question of what can P&G bring to the party that will help enable the partner company get to their next milestone? We have learned that every company is different, every company is unique, and so we have to figure out what we can do that will help enable them to get to their targets?"

"Sometimes there is an amazing lack of understanding and companies are scared of talking to P&G and they assume that they are at risk. Our reputation to connect and develop goes away pretty quickly if we are not fair..."

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/downward-trends.3112748/page-50?post_id=21377504#.WHWVt1N97e6

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.