BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

no pleasure taken craig - quite the opposite - i believe its...

1. 433 Posts.
    no pleasure taken craig - quite the opposite - i believe its important to keep abreast of potential virulence with a new and evolving flu like this - i dont think recombinomics take any pleasure in that either it.s purly science - and in science sometimes you have to overlook the squeamish parts or you wouldn't get anything done. - the information gleaned from them does go a long way toward allowing for early preparation and prevention- something that will save more lives than throwing your hands up in the air in some sort of elizabethan taboo/ bury my head in the sand - cant find the exact words for it actually because i can't really understand where you are coming from with this. Anyway my point is imo the info from recombinomics and other scientific info that is at the forefront of tracking whats going on with this flu and bird flu and any other hybrids is vitally important for us as bta investors and also for our families/community as i know many on this site will appreciate from previous experience - WHO are a few steps behind things as they unfold re flu and the media even more so - by the time info gets to the general public lots of time has elapsed and by the time bta relevant info gets to the papers - most on this site have had a good head start - if i.m not mistaken i thought thats what hot copper was all about.Anyway no hard feelings - just think you got the wrong idea.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.