RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

here we go, page-2

1. 7,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    hi Nucular

agree with you, but no surprise there.

sellers slowly drying up, nice to see the buy side finally outnumber the sell side and per Baillieus report 2 weeks ago, drilling to commence in 1-3 weeks.

definitely should start to get harder to get your hands on a decent parcel.

re the announcement last week regarding our first drill site at Pawnee, my question to my self was why Pawnee and not Noble county??

not long after the completion of Moebius 2-28 last year, the news started to dry up and we were all wondering what was going on.

a few months later we were informed that we had commenced buying Mississippian lime acres.

almost certainly the well that changed RFEs direction.

by starting in Pawnnee imho we will most likely use the Moebius 2-28 well as a water disposal well and we can use existing infrastructure.

was the Pawnee lime intersection 210 feet like we have in Noble County, only company knows that, but could be a significant decision to go here first.

thinking out loud, to my knowledge Chesapeake, Sandridge and a few other big private players also have acres in Pawnee, has there been a well drilled in our general location with nice initial flow rate figures but not known to the general market??

imho, any way you look at this, RFE is a buy, the recent accumulator has thought so.

patience about to pay off

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.