VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

here we go, page-7

1. 13,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1907
    well I know this is a mindless ramp but one of my misses friend's is pretty well known new age,, physic etc ...I asked her about the shares I held each one I ranted on the upside /downside she replied to each positively or neg....AGS see told me to get out I did ,,,CVR,ESI,CFE all the same pretty much....
    then when i talked about SSN ,PXG ,VIL she was very positive now at the time (3-4 weeks back) I was like whatever rubbish but still keen to see if see was right...
    for a start I was like ***** as I sold AGS for a small profit to see it move up fast but just a quick crash way below my buy price ....CFE also in trouble ESI down ,CVR going no-where
    SSN in the last week has been booming PXG has also had some great ann.s but hasn't moved much.......but overall see was going on about VERUS as being a very good buy an she had a real good feeling bout it... (so I brought 6mill) ......now it's all IMHO don't invest because of this post etc ...
    But I know myself sometimes your see a company and just know it the way she was going on about VIL your'd think she was a top20 S/H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.