MYG 1.19% 83.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

here we go, page-37

1. 1,105 Posts.
    Certainly some interesting views out there and good information being posted today on this BFS.

The way I look at it as Johno said earlier the market has already priced this in to a fair extent and expected something along these lines. I know this is definitely around what I was expecting, you couldn't expect it to be better than the scoping study which was based on a 10 year mine life for a start.

So to me the BFS seems solid without being amazing as some may have been hoping for. The key in this all to me is that it should be enough to get MYG finance and to production. The real value is going to come as the future drill programs hopefully continue success and allow MYG to really improve life of mine and production rate as that will again significantly change the economics.

I guess it's debatable whether MYG should have just drilled for 2 more years amassing a much larger resource and therefore stronger BFS. To me just getting to production is much smarter as to keep drilling to prove all that up would just build the dilution and start negating the potential gains from a larger resource. This way MYG can in part fund its own exploration, keep dilution to a minimum and in the chance there's not significant exploration success at least Deflector will be profitable off what we have.

So I do agree MYG won't be a 10 bagger in the near term, maybe not even the long term. I still believe it's got a lot of potential to make some significant gains. Of course factors like the gold price and general market sentiment will play a role so at this point with markets being as they are I don't for see any epic run though would be happy to be proven wrong.

Just hoping finance can be secured off this and continue along the way, will be happy to top up if it drops back lower but doing so selectively as markets in general don't inspire me with confidence of late.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $75.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.5¢ 83.5¢ 83.0¢ $22.85K 27.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14711 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 25848 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.