AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

here we go,, page-96

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I also miss Hardman....

Oh well, have a good weekend holders, I have had enough for one day. I was happy with the news but looks like we have no buyers looking for small caps at this time...

I am not worried. I bought MNM to be a shareholder not a daytrader. I have seen huge positive steps and progress the past few weeks/months and I am very please with my investment.

I suppose the daytraders who paid 13.5 today may decide to sell or they may decide to wait for the JORC? I am not fussed,,,Even though I spend to much time watching MNM and often have nothing valuable to say...I like to watch my money carefully

I am more confident than every with MNM. We have never had so many active projects. Good job Mr Kraemer....keep up the awesome work...some of us see the light and dollar signs...:0)

I am also impatient and expect to much too soon but I am learning that good things take time and the quick buck is not always the best option in this business...

yewwwww( also disappointed that MNM did not fly but the pressure must be building so I expect huge things in good time)

Remember,,,Its not only the assets that make a company successful,,its reliable,smart management that are in the business for the long run. I believe IK,MB and crew are in for the long run and I am on for the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.