IND 0.00% 18.0¢ industrial minerals ltd

here we go, page-29

1. 10,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2560
    If hes so Fn wise Pandellis Pitty hes not buying on market then like all us poor lemmings have to do .........smart man hey $$$$????
    Time for the directors to show some real balls i say and back all the BS thus far with some hard earned that has come from us all back into the script ......salary sacrifice LOL ,felling guilty to accept the wage IMO Indo was a major F up for HO and all the BS we have been feed from them we swallowed thus far!!!!! it was there F up and not ours they new the landscape go in like us all ,you cant blame every one else for ever in the oily pennys ......hopefully the quartley will tell a based story of what HO is up to otherwise no meat and veg im out , tired of the the (immenent) time line, tierd of the BS .....meat and veg or i am out of IND and believe me i hold a shit load and i have been in this paddock for a long time !!!???

Happy days
    I still think so ,just cut the BS HO and get the Fn job done and dusted for once..... if you pull of what you pout we will all be happy and i will be the first to give you a big lip smakker plus a kick in the nuts for Fn us around for so long $$$
    GB $$$$

P.S
    Had a couple of reds let it roll hey
    Happy Days ...im happy atm LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.