IND 4.76% 22.0¢ industrial minerals ltd

Exactly Gregga to damned frustrating HO,s time lines !!!! Geez...

1. 9,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2411
    Exactly Gregga to damned frustrating HO,s time lines !!!! Geez the old Red sorts you out hey, and the next morning is a killer ....i just got to thinking last night and started to think of Indo and all the wasted time money effort and angst it,s caused us holders, the INdo ground we own is gold for a oily penny and IMO will one day pay back with spades for IND in the fullness of time even if its only 10% free carried could still be a huge share for us all, I am still a huge believer in IND both INDO and now Alberta oil sands could genuinely be bigger than Texas if you do your DD on it it,s simply amazing ground just like Indo is ,so come on HO get on with it and make us all smile for a change and show us holders HO that you are earning your 800k a year in running this show, you lot at the helm would be the first to admit that this is a very very poor performance get the job done in a timely manner or step a side and let some at the helm to get it done... this snail pace cant go on for ever it simply costs to much on a monthly basis with zero coming in the coffers .....the patient will be rewarded here no doubt as is the rule in oily pennys but IND is starting to test even the patient IMO.

Happy Days
    GB$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $15.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $2.121K 10.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23761 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 24205 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.