OPN 0.00% 0.6¢ openn negotiation limited

I was excited when I saw these guys were going public. Very...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I was excited when I saw these guys were going public. Very happy to be along for the ride.

We used this app when we were putting in offers for houses late last year, and loved it. Definitely thought at the time "yes, this has to be the future of real estate." Unlike the normal system, where the realtors lie through their teeth, you have no idea what the truth is, and people are getting ripped off left right and centre (we got in a bidding war with a couple who legit paid 65k more than they needed to to outbid us, for a start), this app makes things honest. You get an idea in the lead up to the actual auction what sort of competition you have, and where the price is headed.

On the flip side, there was one house where the realtor didn't even bother coming back to us to see if we wanted to bid higher, and we may well have paid more than what the house went for, had he picked up the phone. Win win for everyone. If I was selling a house I'd be happy to pay $500 to have this system used - especially if there were lots of interested parties.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.