OPN 0.00% 0.6¢ openn negotiation limited

I'm quite dubious about Openn. It does NOT appear to be gaining...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I'm quite dubious about Openn. It does NOT appear to be gaining traction in the market. If you delve behind the numbers on the website and work through the all the listings currently displayed, there are only about 280 properties IN TOTAL currently active throughout Australia. For example in all of Queensland there are only 15 properties. To test this go to the website and enter "4" as a search term - this brings up houses with a 4 in the street number, or 4 in the postcode, which will pick up every Queensland property. If you start counting until you reach the sold properties you will find every Queensland property currently for sale. (15) If you enter no search term you can count all the properties if you have the patience - I get 281.

Their spruiking of lots of "uploads" seems to be fluff. They are counting the sold properties, where their $500 fee is long gone.

They have recently put out a promotion to agents offering 55% off the $550 listing fee to "pre-purchase" 1+ uploads, and 70% off 21+ uploads. until 28th February.

Looks like they are fading away quickly. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.