OPN 0.00% 0.6¢ openn negotiation limited

Update to my January post. Despite the fact that Openn have been...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Update to my January post. Despite the fact that Openn have been are offering substantial 50% discounts to their $500 fee (their
    major source of revenue) they have only got a grand total of 369 active listings in ALL of Australia. realestate dot com show 171,000 properties for sale. The prospect of getting to their 5% market share goal (need 8 THOUSAND listings) is exceedingly dim.

In the last quarter report the December uploads suffered a major fall from November see: https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-quarterly-activities-appendix-4c-cash-flow-report.6557330/?post_id=59237294 I predict the January to March montlhy uploads will show continued weakness. I further predict they will continue to feature the cumulative upload chart, and hide the monthly actuals to disguise the real situation......

Unfortunately this sales concept is not getting any traction in Australia, especially now that the property boom is over. Whilst there is some possibility in the US (who knows), the game is up in Australia. No way is an MC of $55 million justified for a company with $5 million cash and a software program that nobody wants.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.