CRI 0.00% 1.2¢ critica limited

Trawling through other people's year-old posts to try to find...

1. 665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    Trawling through other people's year-old posts to try to find wrong calls is seriously deranged behaviour.

You keep bemoaning the fact that people assume you're BBF. And yet, you spend considerable time and research to throw shade on supporters of this company. Way more time and effort than a normal poster on an insignificant forum (that nobody pays any attention to...remember?) would put in. So, you're either getting paid for your time (BBF media) or you're looking to suppress the SP for your own financial gain (like bruham, bobbym et. al.). Or, you are still living with your mum and you have all the time in the world to trawl through other people's posts...and that's your idea of fun.

And now, let's look at the points:

(1) Do you think IO will stay below $100 once the Ukraine war resolves/settles into a battle of attrition? Do you think China won't increase their infrastructure spend in the face of the looming stagnation/recession of their economy? Remember, the post-Covid to which I referred rebuild hasn't started yet, due to the Ukraine situation and the continuing Covid issues in China. Did you predict Ukraine?

(2) I was 100% right...the stockpile was real and the wet plant was operational. Conspiracy theorists claiming that it was all a hoax were talking out of their you-know-whats.

(3) Again, Ukraine and the associated global downturn has put pay to short term tin prices. Did you predict Ukraine? Do you think tin prices will remain where they are in the medium/long term?

(4) I stand by this 100%. There's something there in WA...how big, we still don't know.

So yeah, I didn't predict the outbreak of an international conflict. Sorry about that.

Good Lord.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $18.04K 1.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1802150 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1425947 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.