BMN 1.41% $2.80 bannerman energy ltd

Mr market is always right. Question is, is it the Savannah issue...

1. 52 Posts.
    Mr market is always right. Question is, is it the Savannah issue thats holding her down or have we been sold a pup? With the resource out and better than expected it should at least form a base? With the sale of Rio's asset for over 6 dollars a pound BMN should be worth over 4 dollars a share.

So is the current share price a result of panicked investors either leaving the market totally or moving to safer ground in blue chip stocks? Market looks rooted for the forseeable future.

So with over 100 in the bag with the latest resource upgrade and the possibility of another 100-200 in the other anomolies am i missing something here?

Whats going to turn this one around? a positive BFS, more drill results from other anomolies confirming the 100-200 predicted in todays announcement or the securing of funding in the mine. What is the problem with this stock at the moment which is holding this back. Did we get it wrong, is it the looming court case, the state of the market, getting funding,low no of stocks on offer adding to the volatility, u prices or a mix of all of the above.

Happy to be proven wrong about BMN but i thhought we were onto a winner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
-0.040(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $499.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.80 $2.83 $2.79 $148.7K 53.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5706 $2.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.80 3411 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.