FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

here we go., page-27

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    6,000,000 mill options exercised 2 days ago & now 8 mill volume traded today with nearly all buys off market with an increase in share price. There was no strong on market buying volume support all day.

I'm sure this was just a coincidence, because Shell is such a "nice" company. They have become the largest company in the world simply by being "nice" in the way they do business.

As there has been no "Change in substantial holding notices" I agree it's not Shell directly accumulating (could be allies or competitors) but IMO there's an unknown entity/s out there that thinks FAR's a good thing.

IMO this trading pattern is a great sign for a positive Shell announcement. FAR shares will be priced at a premium after the Shell announcement by those that want that 20% slice of Senegal.

As for Shell not being interested in takeovers didn't they try to gain control of Australia's North West Shelf Gas reserves a little while ago?

Shell will be my "Nice" company who I will trust explicitly when they take up the option & the shackles come off the FAR share price.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $16.90K 34.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17623 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.