re: wild leased here you go terrorism apologists banjar,I dont...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    re: wild leased here you go terrorism apologists banjar,
    I dont know anything about that. I guess you have some sort of inside knowledge about this practise of using children as human shields to protect yourself while launching a terrorist attack that doesnt seem to be available to the general public.

As I said, as long as it is your own children.....

I guess you have to be a bit careful that the children dont catch on and try to use you as a human shield instead.

I suppose as long as you get the really young ones gathered around you, you will be safest and they will probably be dead before they catch onto your trick.

It certainly would pay to have a lot of children in your family as many of these islamic terrorists seem to have. I can see the reasoning now that you have explained it to me.

As I said, using children as human shields while you launch terrorist attacks does seem to be a characteristic of islamic terrorists, particluarly the palestinian terrorists.

I guess it must be one of their "smart ideas" that we in the western societies dont yet appreciate the cleverness off.

Personally it is not for me, but if it is your thing, as I said, make sure you use your own children.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.